In KAPRES TECHNOLOGY’s agenda, the certification implementation processes are already underway:
ISO 166002 “R&D&I Management: R&D&I Management System Requirements”.
ISO/IEC 27001:2013 “Information Security Management System”.
ISO/IEC 22301:2019 “Business Continuity Management System”.
We are committed to the integration of different ISO management systems,
- Improving our competitiveness by establishing a dynamic information flow, which allows employees to perform tasks in a simpler and more agile way.
- Allowing us to offer quick responses to our customers, due to the interface that integrates all the documents of the management system.
- Eliminating the duplication of processes and procedures in the systems, since they have a common trunk as they are integrated.
- Helping supervision through the integration of the different systems, which facilitates the identification of risks and their subsequent treatment.
- Optimizing the organization’s results, since the integration of systems has a direct impact on the organization’s processes.