Why implement ISO 9001:2015 “Quality Management System”?
ISO 9001 is considered a worldwide standard, a norm oriented to obtain customer satisfaction.
Obtaining this certification allows us to have an added value, which will attract potential customers and strengthen the confidence of our current customers, by having a robust quality management system, which is based on the needs and expectations of all stakeholders that affect and are affected by the management system.
This management system has a high-level structure that allows it to be easily integrated with other management systems, as well as to increase efficiency and productivity, a more harmonious and integrated operation in the company’s processes, a better customer service in the products/services delivered and an optimal approach to continuous improvement.
All this will result in significant benefits for the organization:
- It means an extra injection of confidence in the company/customer relationship.
- It improves the credibility and image of the company.
- Being based on the deming PHVA cycle, it is always oriented to continuous improvement.
- By making employees aware of the management system, we will achieve personal commitment, which will lead us to always have happy, committed and more productive personnel.
- The process orientation controls the performance of each process and make decisions based on evidence, which will result in lower cost and greater efficiency.
ISO 9001 provides us with the guide to follow, the guidelines to have an orderly and efficient system that will allow us to always be one step ahead, which is why KAPRES TECHNOLOGY has opted for obtaining this certification after the commitment made by the Management.
KAPRES TECHNOLOGY, S.L. has obtained the certification based on the ISO 9001:2015 standard, in June 2022, certified by BSI.